Saturday 1 January 2011

Resolution

Listening to Jack's Mannequin and Motion City Soundtrack makes me depressed about the new year:S I don't know, lately I haven't been feeling very good in general even when I hang around a lot of people. I still have a whole heap of books I haven't touched, gigabytes upon gigabytes of drama + anime + movies + American TV shows to watch,Touhou games to play and I haven't touched my tablet or drawn anything for at least two weeks.


I have to say, this is the first time in years that I've felt like this. I wonder what's wrong with me... I feel the apathy in life is taking over again.

I guess I need to be more motivated, stand up for myself, speak up more and look after myself. Also the usual of being less short tempered, being kind and tolerant towards others.

On a happier note, I'm digging out my old cds and listening to them;; P!ATD *hugs album*


1 comment :