Friday 13 April 2012

Free sketches and SuJu SS4 tickets

I got some really beautiful free sketches from itemilicious and superstarpanou who were doing the '10 free sketches' thing. Don't know why, but theOtaku links are not working so I can't link Temi's beautiful sketches here... likewise, for Panou's, the dA html code says it's broken!! WHY *flips table*
One day I need to do a compilation post of all the beautiful art trades and gift art I've gotten these three years I've been drawing:(

These girls are so talented and kind ;u; I really want to do the sketches thing as well, but I don't think I can get 10 people to request, and I'm constantly busy and in an art-blocked state.

BUT today-- my ticket and Maryn's ticket to Super Show 4 in Sydney arrived in the mail. Pew pew ~ yeahhhh.


I'm so sleepy at the moment... actually I'm sleepy all the time. I always feel like I haven't done much in a day and I've probably been slacking off again. Back to typing notes and doing research-____-

No comments :

Post a Comment