Tuesday 9 December 2014

Jolse haul #1

Okay, so this was my first Jolse haul back in April (I know, I posted my third haul, then my second, my fourth, and now my first?!). I guess this is another one of those subtle introduction into the products I have used or currently own.

Ordered: 24/4/14
Shipped: 25/4/14
Arrived: 2/5/14





It took five working days to get to me. Pretty damn fast.

I ordered three things:

1. Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint (Limited Edition: Lavender) ($7.09)
2. Innisfree Tapping Concealer ($5.98)
3. OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum ($20.68)

I used the 300 sign up points, so my subtotal came to $30.75.


Sorry for the flash glare! It was a very gloomy day when I got this package:/

Samples:

1. Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence
2. Etude House CC Cream Silky (I used a tube of this in 2013-_-)
3. Lioele Dollish Viel Vita BB Cream in Purple
4. Dr For Skin Sunscreen
5. TonyMoly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream
6. TonyMoly I'm Real Tea Tree Sebum & Pore Serum
7. Blotting papers
8. The Face Shop New Zealand Volcanic Clay nose cleansing strip



I dunno, but samples are always super exciting for me, because you don't know what you'll get. The sunscreen sample is face down... whoops. I'm not friends with any TonyMoly products except for their lip tints. Nothing in their line appeals to me (I don't find their fruit or vegetable packaging to be 'cute' or 'attractive') *shrugs*.

2 comments :

  1. Nice post! How about follow each other? I follow your blog. Waiting for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete