Sunday 17 May 2015

RoseRoseShop Haul and Review #2

Wow, so many haul posts and so little review and drawing posts. It looks like all I ever do is spend, spend, spend (but it's not, I promise)! I like reading haul posts the most so it makes sense that I enjoy writing them because they make me reflect on the things I have. I feel a sense of contentment when I actually use up everything I purchased.

My Mizon 8% AHA Peeling Serum ran out right before I went overseas in January. I really enjoyed using it, and I'm glad RoseRoseShop still had their free shipping for Mizon promotion going on!


The customer service at RRS is so nice. This is only the second time I've purchased from them, but they responded to messages very quickly and professionally. I do know that customer service can be very hit or miss, but I was satisfied with the customer service I received this time.

Ordered: 16/3/15
Shipped: 18/3/15
Received: 8/4/15
TOTAL = 15 business days

Here is what I ordered: 



DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmount
[Mizon] AHA 8% Peeling Serum - 40ml
Item Number 260118
$11.46 USD2$22.92 USD
[Mizon] Good Night White Sleeping Mask - 50ml (Tube Type)
Item Number 260161
$4.13 USD1$4.13 USD
[TONYMOLY] Delight Tony Tint 9ml - No.01 Cherry Pink
Item Number 51182
$2.13 USD1$2.13 USD
[TONYMOLY] Delight Tony Tint 9ml - No.03 Orange ChaCha
Item Number 51184
$2.13 USD1$2.13 USD
[ETUDE HOUSE] Precious Mineral Any Cushion - No.W24 Honey Beige
Item Number 120938
$12.00 USD1$12.00 USD
Subtotal$43.31 USD
Shipping and handling$5.97 USD
Total$49.28 USD
Payment$49.28 USD












Unfortunately, the Australian Dollar is plummeting and doing very poorly. I ended up paying $66.95AUD (why didn't I buy more when the Australian dollar was on par with the US Dollar?? D:).



Items are neatly bubble wrapped (+ free samples!)

Pretty much everything is a repurchase (except for the BB cushion). The Mizon AHA Serum is the bomb! Try not to use it too much though, as it can make your skin super sensitive. You must wear sunscreen if you use an AHA! I also finished my previous tube of the Good Night White Sleeping Mask a while ago, and my second tube of the Laneige Sleeping Pack. I thought Laneige was too expensive for me to repurchase for $30 (or equivalent amount of samples for $15 or so) and I decided to repurchase the Mizon Sleeping Mask because it did a decent job of sealing in moisture and it has a pleasant, herby scent that I enjoy.

My exciting 'TREAT YO SELF' indulgent purchase is the Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cushion. I have wanted to try a BB cushion for a really, really, long time. I was going to settle on the Innisfree Water Glow cushion but realised that their shades may be too light for me (I think the darkest colour would have been fine for my face, but my neck is really tanned at the moment). I thought that the Etude House version in W24 would be darker than Innisfree so I picked that one up instead. Although both Innisfree and Etude House are from Amore Pacific, Innisfree's cushions are the only one from the company that is not interchangeable with other Amore brands such as Laneige and IOPE. I thought Etude House would be a good starter cushion + case deal incase I ever wanted to upgrade to Laneige or IOPE refills.

Since I have finished my tube of the Tony Moly Cat Chu Tint in Cherry Pink, I also decided to repurchased the renewed Tony Moly Delight Tint version in the same colour. Along the way, I also decided to pick up the Orange version because I'm already paying extra shipping for the cushion and adding in both tints did not push up my shipping weight bracket.


Everything unwrapped!

For orders between $0-$100, you will either receive five free foil samples or two free vial samples from RoseRoseShop. I prefer foil samples as it is much easier to get product out of compared to vial samples.

Luckily, I got five foil samples (more variety yay):

1. Mizon Original Skin Energy Placenta 45 Ampoule
2. Mizon Water Volume Aqua Gel Cream
3. COSRX Aloe Vera Oil-free Moisture Cream (there's a typo on the packet-- says Oli-free. Benton also had a typo on their sample of their 'Aloe Propolis Soothig Gel')
4. COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol
5. COSRX Advanced Snail All in one Cream

I was pretty excited about these samples as I have never tried any of these before. There was a time when I had used so many Etude House products that every 'free' sample I got was something I had used before (which is still nice, but not as exciting). I've already used up both the Mizon ones. I did not really think much of the Water Volume Aqua Cream, but I am interesting in trying more of their Placenta line. There was so little in that ampoule sample...
My next haul is from Innisfree World. I still haven't really had the opportunity to use much of their skincare line and I told myself I was going to go on a no-buy when I got back from my holiday. Nope.

No comments :

Post a Comment