Thursday 11 February 2016

Etude House Baking Powder Pore BB Deep Cleansing Foam Review

Finally a review post hurray! This cleansing foam is a cult favourite and is specially designed to remove BB cream. 

What they say: Baking powder is used as an active ingredient to deeply cleanse makeup and residual. Ideal for bb cream removal.

Contents: 150ml

Cost: 9.80USD (from the official Etude House website)






My Thoughts:

I really like this cleanser for bb removal! It does exactly what it says. It has little scrubby bits in it to help clean off your makeup, so be careful not to rub your face too vigorously or you might hurt yourself:/ I like the lemon smell.

This cleanser does leave your skin feeling a bit tight afterwards as it is a very basic, high pH cleanser. I know some people are a bit iffy about pH in cleansers but personally, I have seen no ill effects from using this cleanser. Baking Powder as its main star ingredient also doesn't bother me (it only smells like lemons though, it doesn't contain it).

I have used two full sized tubes of this cleanser and a mini tube I got as a free sample from Etude House Singapore. This cleanser also does an awesome job at cleaning ruby cell puffs!

Pros:
- does a very good job at removing bb cream
- physically exfoliates skin
- smells like lemons
- cleans puffs well

Cons:
- can be drying and harsh on skin

I'm sticking with my oils for now. I don't think I will repurchase this for a third time, but I really liked this and it's a good one step removes everything cleanser for those with resilient skin!

/ 5


No comments :

Post a Comment