Friday 26 February 2016

Etude House Bling Bling Eyestick #08 Ivory Baby Star Review

I love glitter eyeliners because they look beautiful on the inner corner of the eyes. They make your eyes look wide, bright, and awake. Although white is traditionally the colour of choice, other colours such as champagne and baby pink have also been popular 'trendy' colours for kpop idols who wear glittery wide-eyed makeup.


This Bling Bling Eyestick is designed for twinkly, starry eyes and comes in 14 colours. Back when I purchased this from Etude House in Taiwan, only ten colours were released. This line mainly has varying shades of brown and gold with the odd pink, white, silver, purple, and coral coloured stick.

Contents: 1.4g

Price: 4,000won





As you can see, my Bling Bling Eyestick is in #08 Ivory Baby Star which is a light champagne gold colour. I chose this colour to give a bright look to the bottom of my eyes. 

I like that this Eyestick can be used as an eyeshadow (remember to wear an eyeshadow primer) and it looks beautiful when placed on top of a pink eyeshadow, or brown eyeshadow. It is very bright and sparkly which I love.

The glitters in this eyestick transfers easier and rubbing your eyes will mean that the colour and glitters will quickly fade away. It does not last the whole day. Also, it will crease if you wear it as an eyeshadow, but less so if you use it in conjunction with an eyeshadow primer.



I think the pros of this eyestick outweigh the cons. It has a wide variety of colours, is easy to use, versatile, and is not a hassle to reapply when necessary. I may think about purchasing other colours.

/ 5

No comments :

Post a Comment