Wednesday 3 February 2016

Jolse haul and review #4

Man, I've actually purchased more times from Jose than I thought I have. Here is my fourth purchase from them back from May 2015.

Ordered: 31/5/15
Shipped: 2/6/15
Received: 12/6/15

I made this purchase mainly for the eye makeup remover. Priceline hadn't had their 40% off sale for a while and I had run out of all my remover:( I had to pick up something else in order to use my credit points. I had really liked the scent of the Etude House 'Bite Me' perfume when I smelled it in store in Hong Kong last year. I decided to add this in as a TREAT YO SELF gift heh.





Here's what I purchased and their price:

Innisfree Apple Juicy Lip & Eye Remover 100ml1USD 8.48USD 8.48
Etude House Eau De Perfume 20ml
[Type: Citrus(USD 0)]
1USD 13.98USD 13.98
Total amount USD 22.46 + Shipping USD 0 - Discounted Amount USD 5.57 = Order total USD 16.89




Free samples I received were:

1. Jolse blotting paper
2. Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream
3. Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream
4. Lioele Blooming Pearl Shimmer Base
5. Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream
6. Tony Moly Banana Hand Milk
7. Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel

Another good experience from Jolse. I usually find it best to buy one or two things off Jolse when they are having sales and you can use your reward points! Otherwise, paying for shipping at other stores can sometimes work out cheaper.

No comments :

Post a Comment