Monday 29 February 2016

Majolica Marjorca Honey Pump Lip Essence Review

Lip gloss. You either love it or hate it. I used to love it, and I still love it. A little bit of gloss on the bottom of your lip really finishes a look and it can be worn on its own, on top of a lip tint, or on top of a lipstick.

I have never tried Majolica Majorca products before, and I got this Honey Pump Lip Essence as a free gift for purchasing the Lash Expander from Watson's in Taiwan. After watching Sheseido's advertisement, I am confident I can become a pretty girl with their products:D





Contents: 6.5g

Price: 480yen

This gloss comes in at least 10 different colours and also some limited edition colours.

To me, the gloss smells more fruity than honey-like but it definitely has a honey-like consistency and the beautiful rich colour of honey. It is a clear, non-sticky lip gloss that contains no sparkles. The formula does not break up into fine lip lines and remains smooth on the lip. It gives your lips that full, juicy look.


Another thing to note is that this tube is tiny. It is essentially the same size as a M.A.C. lipstick. However, size of the tube isn't really an issue because it means that you can actually finish the entire thing before it goes bad! 



I also like that the slanted applicator is plastic without a fuzzy bit on it so it is easy to apply on top of other coloured lip products and doesn't ruin the applicator. With wands, I usually have to put the gloss on the back of my hand and apply with fingers because I don't want my lip colour contaminating the rest of tube.



I like this lipgloss and I may think about purchasing it as it has everything I love in a lip gloss. I would love it more if it had a plumping formula in it.

/ 5

No comments :

Post a Comment