Saturday 13 February 2016

Mizon Acence Mark-X Blemish After Cream Review

Mizon products are affordable and usually perform well. I purchased this particular Blemish After Cream in an attempt to fade my hyperpigmentation scars. I love that this cream contains propolis and has a pleasant scent. 



How to use: Dab on your blemishes or scars that you wish to fade.

Contents: 30ml

Cost: 23,000 won (buy this Rose Rose Shop! It's only around 6USD with free shipping on Mizon products)




This cream is a pale yellow colour with some tiny, grainy bits throughout. It doesn't feel tingly or numbing on the face (you know how some acne treatments feel like that?). I saw some brightening effects of this on my scars, but I didn't find that it did that much for my active problems. I used up three tubes of this stuff before I decided to try using AHA which I am still using. 

I think that this is a good alternative for people who can't tolerate acids. The effects are there but emerge slowly. I would categorise this as a gentle acne treatment. Hurray for propolis.

/ 5

No comments :

Post a Comment