Monday 22 February 2016

SANA Hadanomy Collagen Cream Review

I've found more HGs in Japanese skincare than I have with Korean skincare so I thought I'd try my luck with the SANA Hadanomy Collagen Cream. This cream has a lot of interesting ingredients such as hyaluronic acid (one of my favourite ingredients of all time) and honey. Yes, we've all heard that collagen particles are too big to be absorbed into skin but it makes an excellent moisturising ingredient.


A collagen jelly cream your skin drinks up! Suitable for dry skin.

Moisture retention formula. Micro collagen 1000mg, Hyaluronic acid Na, Honey, Acerola extract.


How to use: Apply as your last step of skincare at night after toner and serum.

Contents: 100g

Price:1,000 yen (purchased for 71.10HKD at Sasa in Hong Kong)

I took this cream over to Taiwan with me in February 2015 and it was not hydrating enough by itself with a moisturising toner or serum. I should have known. This moisturiser does feel good when you spread it on your face and it doesn't feel greasy but rather cool and refreshing.

This moisturiser balls up terribly under sunscreen and makeup so don't even try to wear it during the day time (to be fair, it said in the instructions that this cream should be used at night).

It has a very distinctive and strong lychee smell. I don't mind it but it is very strong. Sasa says that this is supposed to be a 'mild natural floral scent' but my nose says otherwise.

Personally, I think this moisturiser is more suitable for normal skin rather than dry skin as my dry skin was still flakey in Winter. Perhaps it would fare better if I was able to wear all my other complementary steps with it. However, by itself, I think the moisturiser would be most suitable for Spring or Autumn use.

I wouldn't mind trying other things from the Hadanomy line as I think all the products are very good value for the price and have interesting product lists.

/ 5

No comments :

Post a Comment