Thursday 3 March 2016

Aritaum Honey Melting Tint in #7 Coral Candy Review

The Aritaum Honey Melting Tints were a trending product in 2014. I tried out some of the shades during my trip to Hong Kong, but it wasn't until my trip to Taiwan I saw these for a really good price at 86Shop that I took the plunge and purchased one. Boy, am I glad I did.


The Honey Melting Tint has honey in the formula to help moisturise your lips to give a natural but vivid tint.






Contents: 4g

Price: ~9,000won

The Honey Melting Tints come in a wide range of colours plus some limited edition shades. 

The tint has a fruity scent with a hint of peach. I'm not sure what it is, but it smells damn good. The colour that I purchased, Coral Candy, is a gorgeous orangey red (leaning red) and it is really easy to wear a gradient lip with this tint. Patting the tint rather than smoothing it on makes the sticky formula easier to work with and produces a more natural effect. Never trust the online swatches. They are not that glossy nor lipstick-like.

Although I do like the formula, it can be sticky at times (depending on the temperature) and I find that it is more tint than balm. It does not moisturise my lips and I need to wear a separate balm. It can also emphasise any flakes on the lips.




I would love to purchase more shades including a pink and an orange. I have found that a lot of people like #10 Bitter Rose but I'm not currently into pinky browns so I think I'll give that one a miss. This is the one and only Aritaum product I have tried and I am definitely interested to try more. I'm curious about their Color Lasting Tints, Mirror Coating Tint, and Water Sliding Gloss. 

/ 5

This tint could easily be a solid 5/5 for me if it were more moisturising like a balm and did not emphasise flakes on the lips.

No comments :

Post a Comment