Sunday 6 March 2016

Birthday Presents: Bobbi Brown and Urban Decay

A late birthday present I received from Lydia. I'm so touched that she wanted to get me a present for my birthday last year. She gave it to me when we met up at the end of February.




What I got:

1. Bobbi Brown Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Mercury

2. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden

3. StrawberryNet Brush Set

4. Birthday card with a cute message inside.

I am most excited about the brush set as I don't currently own many brushes except for a gel eyeliner brush a small eyeshadow brush. I would love a lip brush as well! Lydia said she got this as a present from her colleague and since she doesn't really wear makeup, she decided to pass it onto me. 

I recently opened another tube of Etude House's Proof 10 Eye Primer so the UDPP will sit in my back up box for the next year or so. I wasn't drawn to the Bobbi Brown eyeshadow at first, but after swatching it and wearing it into the city for a day, I have decided that I quite like it. So sparkly, shimmery, and pretty <3

No comments :

Post a Comment