Wednesday 2 March 2016

Quick Review: It's Skin Power 10 YE Effector 60ml Jumbo Size Review

Got problems with your skin? It's Skin Power 10 Effectors have a range of serums to help target your skin concerns!

The YE Effector is said to be a dupe for Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair (I guess they're both in brown bottles...). At the time of purchase, this was the top seller Effector and was the only one that was available in the jumbo size. It has to be good it's the best selling of the ten (now 13, I believe) serums AND in demand enough to be produced in a jumbo size right?




For elasticity and hydration, this serum helps with skin turnover.


Directions: Apply two to three drops and gently massage into face and neck.

Contents: 60ml (Jumbo size)

Price: 19,000won



I liked that this serum felt very moisturising and provided some much needed moisture into my skin during the drier season. Even though it has a thick consistency, you really only need a few drops to cover your entire face and neck. I also noticed some minimal fading of spots after I finished using the entire bottle.



Although I do like this serum as a moisturising step, I'm not sure this serum would be as necessary if you already have a moisturising toner and an acid in your routine. I would not say that this serum is an absolute must try, and I am unlikely to repurchase it unless I see it for a really good price.

/ 5





Bonus: Other serum bottles for scale.

No comments :

Post a Comment