Thursday 21 April 2016

The Backup Box (Small Items)

I spoke about the items I recently opened up from my backup box yesterday. I have divided my backup box into two sections: small items and large items.
 
Small items are products which actually fit inside my backup box. Large items are items which are heavy or too large and I have them sitting next to the backup box inside my wardrobe.
 
In this post I will give a short overview of the types of small items I have in my backup box. As you can see, have enough mascara and eyeliner to last me at least another year and a half.
 
 
1.  Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion (Moist) x 2
- I asked Helen to get me two bottles when she was in Japan over the Christmas holidays. I love this stuff and have used up three bottles (plus a bottle of JuJu Aqua Moist which is a similar product) since Feburary 2015. I think I will finish using up my current bottle in May.

2. Nexcare 3M Covers x 1 (90 pack)
- Got two packs of this from Taiwan. I'm still using up the last sheet from my first box. These expire in 2019 so I think I will finish using them buy then and will repurchase these in the future.

3. CLIO Kill Black Brush Liner with Cleansing Oil x 1
- Christmas/Birthday gift from Christina when I saw her in Hong Kong last year. I am currently using up another CLIO Kill Black Brush Liner I got in Taiwan after she recommended it.

4. Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner in 01 Blackest Black x1
- Got this from Lydia as a present from America. She said that I'll like it! I was excited to find that Libby also uses Milani eyeliner as her eyeliner always looks great, but in brown. I will use this next after I finish my current CLIO eyeliner. After that and the second CLIO liner, I am going to go back to using gel liner in a pot.
 
5. Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister x 1
- Also got this in Taiwan as it was a great deal. I am currently using this mascara and love it. It holds up my curl and gives it a bit of a lengthening boost with the fibres. I'm so glad I picked up two of these mascaras. I actually like the flat brush for precision.

6. Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara Super Film x 1
- Excited to use this as the packaging for this mascara was renewed in 2015 and looks much prettier now. I don't think I have used film mascara before and I'm excited by claims that it can come off with warm water when you shower. I am going to use this after I finish using my current MajoMajo mascara, then go back to MajoMajo.

7. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden x 1
- Received this as a birthday present from Lydia. I just opened up my Etude House eye primer so I think it will be several more months until I can get to using this.

8. Mentholatum Sunplay Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ x 2
- My favourite sunscreen. I am currently on my third bottle. I'm thankful that Iris gave the sample size of this Moisture Milk to try.

9. Etude House Drawing Eyebrow in 06 Black x 1
- My mum really wants an eyebrow crayon so I am very likely to give this to her for Mother's Day. I picked it up for myself as a backup in August 2015. I will need to buy another one when I run out of my current one.

10. Nature Republic Hand & Nature Wild Hand Cream in Wild Cherry x 1
- My favourite (and unfortunately discontinued) scent from Nature Republic. I have used up two tubes of this. I will probably get to using this towards the end of this year/early next year. It doesn't expire for another year or so.

11. Innisfree Creammellow Lipstick in 09 Blueberry Burgendy x 1
- Purple is my favourite colour and I found this to be so pretty when I first set my eyes on it back in 2014 lol. Still, I thought that my Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips PK015 Dizzy/Giddy Pink might be too similar in colour so I'm saving this to open up in Winter. I love the other two Creammellows I'm currently using.

12. Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 01 Pure Chic x 1
- Used up an entire tube previously and I liked it. I will open this when I finish my Majorlica Marjorca Honey Pumping Essence.

13. TonyMoly Tony Tint Delight in 01 Cherry Pink x 1
- I'm not really excited about opening this as I anticipate the formula wil be the same as Orange Cha Cha which I did not particularly like. I love the colour though. I am currently using a sample of the old formula which is my favourite tint. However, the sample is not tranportable and I'm worried about it leaking in my bag so maybe having this in the full size in the new formula is not so bad.
 
14. Mizon Placenta Ampoule Cream x 1
- Even though I enjoyed the samples of the Placenta Ampoule 45, I did not particularly enjoy the Peptide Ampoule Cream and I think this cream will be similar. I will open this up to use soon after I finish using up some of my Innisfree and Aesop samples. I predict that this will start to go into my skincare routine by June. 
 
Looking through these items, I do feel a little guilty for hoarding so much but I know that I will finish using up everything here. Not sure about the Urban Decay Primer Potion though as that looks like it would take a life time to finish.
 
Next post will be on the large items in my backup box.

No comments :

Post a Comment