Thursday 14 July 2016

Makeup and Skincare Empties + Review June 2016 (Project Use Up All the Samples 2k16)

I got a bit itchy for new products this month (what is this no buy I put myself on:/) and purchased the Melano CC toner and essence, a Lucky Box, an eyebrow product, and a new cream. In terms of Priceline purchases, I got a face oil and a hydrating toner mist from Swisse.





Samples

1. Garnier Fructius Full & Luscious Shampoo x 1 
- I really enjoyed the smell, though I don't know if it made my hair fuller. WR.

2. Garnier Fructius Full & Luscious Conditioner x 1
- ditto

3. Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Skin x 1-- most of this spilled everywhere because I was stupid and didn't seal the top tightly enough. I enjoyed the minty type of smell and used a cotton pad to swipe on my face. Not sure if I will buy it again because it didn't prevent my monthly breakouts. I'm more concerned with hydrating my skin. WNR.

4. Swisse Cranberry Anti-Oxidant Facial Oil x 1
- Still liked this the second time I used it. WR.

5. Skin79 Hot Pink BB x 1
- My favourite BB cream of all time. The absolute best WR.

6. Jolse Blotting Paper x 1
- Just blotting paper. WNR.

7. Banila Co It Radiant CC Cream x 1

8. Purito Snail Clearing BB Cream x 1 -

TOTAL = 8




Full Sized Products


1. Garnier 2 in 1 Gentle Makeup Remover x 1
- Repurchased multiple times. WR.

2. Lucas' Papaw Ointment x 1
- Review here. WR.

3. Tony Moly Tony Tint #3 Orange Cha Cha x 1
- Review here. Maybeeee.

4. Etude House Dust Cut Mist x 1
- Review here. WNR.

TOTAL = 4

MONTH TOTAL = 12

RUNNING TOTAL = 118





Other Items

1. Masks
- Skinfood Dual Effect Snail Mask x1
- Foodaholic Collagen Mask x1
- Tony Moly Pureness 100 Green Tea Sheet Mask x 1
- Innifree masks (Acai Berry, Lime, Rose, Manuka Honey, Strawberry, Kiwi, Black Berry, Bija, Green Tea, Rose, Rice) x 11

2, Biore Pore Strip




I wrote a wall of beautiful reviews and it all got deleted by Blogger >:( I have zero energy to rewrite it again.

No comments :

Post a Comment