Tuesday 9 August 2016

Makeup and Skincare Empties + Review July 2016 (Project Use Up All the Samples 2k16)

I always take my photos right at the end of the month or the first weekend of the month. However, I've been finding that I haven't been able to post on time due to computer problems or just general laziness. No wonder why it feels like I only posted very recently... because I did.





Samples

1. Purito Snail All in One BB Cleanser x 7
- I've already used so many of these. Does the job, smells like grass, would use if available but wouldn't purchase. WNR.

2. Tony Moly Luminous Glow Aura CC Cream x 1
- I quite enjoyed this CC cream. It was nice and glowy, and a bit more moisturising that Etude House's Silky CC Cream. A little bit goes a long way. Like most other CC creams I've used, it is white with little grey beads. After blending, the cream changes to 'match' your skin tone. WR. Maybe.

3. Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Lotion x 1
- Not much to say about this except I liked the minty scent. It wasn't sufficiently moisturising enough for my dry skin in winter. However, I know that the purpose of this line is more for acne prevention. I still got breakouts :( WNR.

4. Secret Key Snow White Milky Lotion x 1
- I find that these whitening products don't really work. It gives me an artificial white cast glow until it is washed off again. I prefer the smell of Milky Dress... WNR.

5. QV Gentle Wash x 1
- A guy at Westfield was handing out QV samples. It didn't make my skin itchy and foamed up minimally. I didn't particularly dig the smell (it was non-offensive) but it did the job of keeping my dry skin happy. WNR.

6. Missha BB Boomer x 1
- Made my a nice pinky glitter tone. I don't find that this helps my BB cream stay on longer or better than without using it. Would use if it were given to me, but I wouldn't pay money to buy it. WNR.

7. Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Magic Cream x 1
- I don't like TM skincare products. I find this panda line very tacky. Like the above, I find that these whitening products don't work and give me an artificial white cast glow. I liked this faux fruity smell. WNR.

8. Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base x 1
- The ultimate pink-gold glitter bomb base! Beautiful by itself as a swatch, or maybe as a subtle highlighter. Not on my face as an all over base. WNR.




 TOTAL = 14

Full Sized Products

1. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water x 1
- I really like this cleansing water. Effective and easy on the wallet. Already repurchased many times. WR.

2. Mizon Placenta Ampoule Cream x 1
- Reminded me very much of the green Mizon Peptide Ampoule Cream. Meh product. WNR.

3. Innisfree Canola Honey Hand Butter x 1
- My favourite deeply hydrating buttery hand cream. Review here. WR.




TOTAL = 3

MONTH TOTAL =17

RUNNING TOTAL = 135


Other Items

All sheet masks x 13

Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask
- Strawberry
- Pomegrante
- Acai Berry
- Shea Butter
- Green Tea
- Rice
- Rose

Leaders Insolution Coconut Bio Mask with Broccoli

My Beauty Diary Aroma Series
- Vanilla
- Citrus

My Scheming
- Apple

Face Q It's Real
- Cucumber
- Sake



I'm still waiting for my orders from the beginning of July (when will it get to meeeee?) and determined to finish off a lipstick and liptint this month. My skin isn't feeling very happy on just my chin and forehead at the moment from hormonal changes. Otherwise, it was a great month! Looking forward to Smash in August.

No comments :

Post a Comment