Saturday 12 November 2016

Benton Prize Packs

Benton Cosmetics, famous for their Snail Bee line, Aloe BHA line, and having no filler ingredients, officially launched their website in July 2016.

You can visit the website here.

As part of the celebration in launching their official website, Benton ran a few competitions. They have had four competitions so far, and I have entered and won a prize in all four of them -_-b Benton is so generous with their prize promotions, though I was shocked to see that there were price hikes to accompany the launch for all Benton products throughout ebay, Jolse, BeautynetKorea, Testerkorea, eopenmarket, RoseRoseShop etc.

Their first event was to leave a congratulatory message to win a sample prize pack.

The second event was to leave a review on their website to win a full size of the newly launched Fermentation Essence or the Fermentation Eye Cream.

The second event took around a month to gather 50 comments to receive the products... when the prize shipped, I was very surprised and pleased that Benton commented us all back individually with a tracking number. Get this... the package was sent via EMS!

The third event happened a bit more unexpectedly, as I heard about it on reddit. You had to name a product contains dimethicone, and you will receive a sample pack as a prize.

The fourth event was to guess the name of Benton's new hand cream from the description.

Event 1 & 2:






The sample pack contained a pamphlet explaining the origins of 'Benton' (I had no idea it was based on the idea of Benjamin Button about helping your skin age in reverse). It also explained what the different lines do.

Benton was great and shipped both prizes out in the same package.

Although I had initially wanted the eye cream, I was glad I ended up with the essence. My neck loves it:)

The sample pack had everything from their current line including:

  • Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack x 1
  • Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel x 1
  • Aloe BHA Skin Toner x 1
  • Honest Cleansing Foam x 1
  • Fermentation Eye Cream x 2
  • Fermentation Essence x 2
  • Snail Bee High Content Lotion x 1
  • Snail Bee High Content Essence x 1
  • Snail Bee High Content Skin x 1
  • Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream x 1
  • Honest TT Mist x 2

In bold are the products I have tried before.

Event 3:

I didn't take a photo of the second sample prize pack from Event 3 because the contents are the same.

The mini products are so cute! Look how cute that mini bottle of steam cream is next to full size (which is already quite tiny as it is) and the full sized bottle of the toner with the mini toner. Ah, I remember back in the days when the Steam Cream was in a jar, and the toner had a spray nozzle.





Event 4:

On the morning that I received this hand cream, I cracked opened my last tube of my all time favourite Nature Republic Hand & Nature Wild Cherry so I couldn't bear to open this yet. Shame really, because a review is in due order.




What will Benton come up with next? I think suncream is a likely possibility, and I think making a cleansing oil, gel, or water is also possible. Having a Snail Bee lip balm, sleeping mask, or wash off pack would be so cool! Maybe even an  acne treatment? Maybe a new sheet mask line?

I'm excited to see what they'll come up with next.

No comments :

Post a Comment